Video coverage continues of the Festival Dedication Service for the International Lutheran Center in Wittenberg, Germany. After the St. Mary’s service, the worshipers processed from St. Mary’s to the doors of the Old Latin School, after which local government officials — including the governor of Saxony-Anhalt and a representative of the regional Protestant church that […]
WITTENBERG, Germany — Nearly 450 people, including Wittenberg residents, LCMS representatives and international church partners from around the world — took part in the dedication service for the International Lutheran Center at die Alte Latein Schule (the Old Latin School) at the Town and Parish Church of St. Mary’s on May 3, 2015.
Catch the sights and sounds of Lutherans and others from around the world at the Sunday, May 3 dedication service of the International Lutheran Center at the Old Latin School in Wittenberg, Germany.
Take a peek as renovations on the “Old Latin School” progress toward the May 2015 dedication of this new education and outreach center in the heart of Wittenberg, Germany.
The LCMS, CPH and our German sister church have a vision to convert the Old Latin School in the heart of Wittenberg, Germany, into a ministry and education center with a view to the celebration of the 500th anniversary of the Reformation in 2017. Follow along as this series of video updates documents the progress.
Lord Mayor Eckhard Naumann of Lutherstadt Wittenberg welcomes Lutherans to his city.
Within the walls of the Old Latin School (1564) The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod, walking alongside our German partner church, the Independent Evangelical Lutheran Church (SELK), and the International Lutheran Society of Wittenberg (ILSW), envisions a modern, renovated facility serving as a home for global confessing Lutherans.